After getting it, I was eventually able to force the feet on. You just have to apply a great deal of force and almost feel like you're bending the feet too far, especially since they're a type of hard plastic instead of rubbery as it looks in the picture. Honestly, it doesn't really make much of a difference whether or not the feet fit or not, since it doesn't change the elevation or the grip of the rack too much (hard plastic doesn't grip much better than coated metal).
I use this rack as my mini GTD (see David Allen) file folder holder and can generally fit about three folders with little in them, or two somewhat filled folders. They slip in and out easily, and the rack overall looks quite attractive with wood or metal themed desks.
Overall, the folders are easy enough to remove, though I expect a stepped variant of this rack to be even easier. It doesn't make too much of a difference, though, and I'd say that this style is much nicer looking.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes Workstation Black Wire Rack 7-Section File Organizer (68112)
Product Description:
Front load letter trays are self-stacking in vertical or stepped configuration. Rubber foot protects desktop and doubles as stacker. Seven compartments, diagonal corner provides easy access to files. 7-3/8" x 5-7/8"x 8-1/4".
Want to buy Fellowes Workstation Black Wire Rack 7-Section File Organizer (68112) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment