10/06/2010

Fellowes Easy Glide Wrist Rest and Mouse Pad Review

Fellowes Easy Glide Wrist Rest and Mouse PadDimensions:10" x 11"
Color I bought: Graphite w/ dark blue mouse pad.
Mouse pad removable/replaceable?:Yes
-The mouse pad is great for what I need, so I gave it my best recommendation.
-It doesn't take up that much desk real estate when compared to my keyboard or monitor, which is a good thing when in college.
-It's great for my carpel tunnel that I have just found out I have.I'm a computer science major and I have to use the computer more than most students.The hard back surface also allows me to do mouse activities on my lap instead of on the desk.
-When the soft surface becomes tiring, I can just turn the pad around and it's out of the way.Only my roommate complains about using it, but mostly he's jealous.
-One recommendation I would put out is that gamers who use optical mice might want to get a 3M mouse pad to replace the pad on the board so that the mouse tracks a little better on games where you might have to move the mouse quickly.
-Anyways, the best mouse pad out there and the best mouse pad I have ever used.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes Easy Glide Wrist Rest and Mouse Pad

Product Description:
Ergonomically designed gel wrist rest conforms to your wrist, providing firm, soothing support, evenly redistributing pressure points for exceptional comfort. A durable lycra covering is smooth and comforting to the touch, while a nonskid base holds it in place. The mouse pad provides superior tracking control. Available in graphite gray.

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Want to buy Fellowes Easy Glide Wrist Rest and Mouse Pad at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment