
I use this in my classroom and it has worked well.The tall canisters fit my Sharpies, Mr. Sketch markers, and pens.The little canisters were perfect for paper clips, rubberbands, pushpins, binder clips, etc.One small canister can hold a lot!It can fit 3 boxes of 100 ct. large paper clips easily!)I love how I can just take the canister that I need and bring it over to a small group that I'm working with.The carousel sits on the corner of my desk so my T.A. and substitute teachers can easily access the supplies they need without having to go through my desk drawers or closets.My favorite feature is the lazy susan base!Overall it's a sturdy, terrific product worth the price!
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Deflecto 39010104 9-Canister carousel organizer, six 3 & three 6 clear canisters, black lidsProduct Description: Great for storing small craft or office supplies. Canisters feature snap-tight lids. Base rotates in either direction. Clear and black plastic. 11 1/8h x 11 1/8h.
Get 17% OFF
Want to buy
Deflecto 39010104 9-Canister carousel organizer, six 3 & three 6 clear canisters, black lids at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment