It's very hard to find and I just don't understand why this isn't a best seller in the tape department because it's strong and easy to handle (doesn't try and stick to itself as you are placing it on paper) and it's just so easy to use.The company needs to kick it's marketing department's butt for not doing its job and getting the product out there on all the shelves.Everyone I have spoken to about the tape (I told you I was a tape evangelist) have never heard of it... what a shame for the company!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Scotch® Tear-By-Hand Tape 3842-4, 1.88 Inches x 50 Yards, 4-Pack
Product Description:
Scotch(R) Tear-By-Hand Tape is designed for ultimate convenience because no scissors or dispensers are needed. Tears straight and easily,yet seals securely with a super strong adhesive. (2 pack)
Want to buy Scotch® Tear-By-Hand Tape 3842-4, 1.88 Inches x 50 Yards, 4-Pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment