I wanted to use a wrist rest with it. I tried the gell rests, both attached to the pad and not. Most I found to be too hard and uncomfortable (YMMV). Most were in some kind of plastic that caused my wrist to sweat more than usual and so it would get sticky and irritating. Some smelled really bad for months. Some smelled really bad and never stopped smelling really bad.
The bean bag wrist rests felt good - to me - but they keep sliding off the desk. Which is a pain.
So, I came back to this little cheapy. Works great, doesn't slide around on the desk - butI CAN move it when my arm just wants a different position. The integral wrist rest works great - though perhaps the *slightest* bit soft.
Only problem is that after about a year, the weight and sweat from my wrist eventually wears out the rest and I need a new mouse pad. Like now.
Oh, I work about 14 hours a day at my computer. Everyday. Hey, I do too have a life.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kensington Wrist Pillow Mouse Pad (Black)
Product Description:
Soft thick cushioning and secondary support layer provides all-day computing comfort. Large surfaced pad conforms to the shape of your wrists. Fits all mice. Non-skid base.
Main Features
Manufacturer: Kensington Computer Products Group
Manufacturer Part Number: 57822
Manufacturer Website Address: www.kensington.com
Product Type: Mouse Pad
Color: Black
Dimensions: 0.88" Height x 10.88" Width x 7.88" Length
Want to buy Kensington Wrist Pillow Mouse Pad (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment