9/06/2010

Victor PH-500 Pencil Holder with LCD Display, Black/Chrome with Pewter Face Review

Victor PH-500 Pencil Holder with LCD Display, Black/Chrome with Pewter FaceI purchased this pencil holder because it offered a thermometer and in the photo it looked sturdy. When I received it I noticed it was all painted plastic. I took good care of this and all of a sudden after 3 months the buttons ceased to work and I could not set the time anymore.When I went to check what was going on, I noticed the batteries leaked and somehow damaged the device. When I inserted the batteries again (correct polarity) all digits on the screen went on and the device finally died. [...]

Click Here to see more reviews about: Victor PH-500 Pencil Holder with LCD Display, Black/Chrome with Pewter Face

Product Description:
"Smart cup" pencil holder makes a wise choice for your desktop, featuring a unique front panel with LCD display that shows time, date, month, year and temperature (in Celsius or Fahrenheit). Convenient alarm clock reminds you of appointments. Measures 4h x 3 1/2 w x 3d.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Want to buy Victor PH-500 Pencil Holder with LCD Display, Black/Chrome with Pewter Face at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment