9/07/2010

Rubbermaid Regeneration 9-Section Drawer Organizer, Plastic, 14 x 9.125 x 1.125 Inches, Black (45706) Review

Rubbermaid Regeneration 9-Section Drawer Organizer, Plastic, 14 x 9.125 x 1.125 Inches, BlackMy old kitchen has a built in desk with a shallow junk drawer.All the organizers I'd found in stores were too tall for the drawer.This organizer is by far the most shallow I could find and works great in my shallow drawer.My only negative is that I wish the smallest compartments along one side were bigger.I'd rather have four or five smallish compartments, and not six very small compartments.Also, I recommend using doublesided tape to keep the tray from sliding around in your drawer, if your drawer is bigger than the tray.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubbermaid Regeneration 9-Section Drawer Organizer, Plastic, 14 x 9.125 x 1.125 Inches, Black (45706)

Product Description:
Add productivity to your workspace and make an impact on the environment at the same time. Made with 25% post-consumer recycled plastic.

Buy Now

Want to buy Rubbermaid Regeneration 9-Section Drawer Organizer, Plastic, 14 x 9.125 x 1.125 Inches, Black (45706) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment