9/16/2010

Fellowes Purple Gel Crystal Flex Rest Transparent Mini Wrist Rest Review

Fellowes Purple Gel Crystal Flex Rest Transparent Mini Wrist RestJust kidding. I borrowed it. Long term. Really. GRIN. Anyway, I like the fellowes gel pad. I use it in conjunction with the vertical mouse. It has a nice smooth, but firm feel which cushions my arm as I use my mouse. It has a slightly tacky base which helps it stay put when I move my arm around. It also is quite attractive color. In short, it works great. 5 stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes Purple Gel Crystal Flex Rest Transparent Mini Wrist Rest

Product Description:

Add some color to your life! The Gel Crystals, completely transparent, and designed with vibrant colors in mind, provides more than just support and comfort. They will enhance and brighten up any workspace!


Main Features
Manufacturer: Fellowes
Manufacturer Part Number: 91477
Manufacturer Website Address: www.fellowes.com
Product Type: Mouse Pad
Color: Purple
Dimensions: 1" Height x 4.87" Width x 3.43" Depth
Weight: 0.88 lb



Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Want to buy Fellowes Purple Gel Crystal Flex Rest Transparent Mini Wrist Rest at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment