2/03/2011

Softalk Twisstop Cord Untangler - Cord detangler - black Review

Softalk Twisstop Cord Untangler - Cord detangler - blackThe products works great- for about a week, then caller's voices start cutting out, all due to the detangler.I know it is an issue with the item itself, as the static and voice problems DO NOT occur until you plug in the detangler. I have purchased 5 of the same model, all of them work the same (great) until repeated de-tangling causes the voice issues.
Plus, at $5 each, the quality does not match the price; and won't, until the manufacturer fixes the defects.
If there is a better product out there, I would love to hear about it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Softalk Twisstop Cord Untangler - Cord detangler - black

Product Description:
Prevents tangled cords. Does not affect sound quality. Automatically rotates to eliminate twisted telephone cords.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to buy Softalk Twisstop Cord Untangler - Cord detangler - black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment