2/21/2011

Rolodex 67473 Rolodex Stitched Faux Leather Business Card Book, 96-Card Cap, 4-5/8x9-7/8, BK Review

Rolodex 67473 Rolodex Stitched Faux Leather Business Card Book, 96-Card Cap, 4-5/8x9-7/8, BKI bought my Rolodex Business Card Holder a few years ago and I'm using the socks off of it! It's well made, attractive, and VERY well designed!

I keep mine next to my computer, with all sorts of information in it, in addition to the business cards. Anything I may need to refer to is in that little book. Such a handy help for me in my office and in my home!

It's small enough to go in a briefcase, portfolio, or even in a medium-sized purse.

I highly recommend it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rolodex 67473 Rolodex Stitched Faux Leather Business Card Book, 96-Card Cap, 4-5/8x9-7/8, BK

Product Description:
Attractive and durable, long-wearing metal-tipped corners complement the stitching detail on this black business card book. Folds out for easy access to cards. Includes 12 transparent pages with a 96-card capacity and 12 A-Z index tabs to quickly organize contact information.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy Rolodex 67473 Rolodex Stitched Faux Leather Business Card Book, 96-Card Cap, 4-5/8x9-7/8, BK at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment