2/11/2011

Rolodex 67465 Rolodex 192-Card Capacity Vinyl Business Card Book, 32 Pgs, 11-3/4 x 7-1/4, BK Review

Rolodex 67465 Rolodex 192-Card Capacity Vinyl Business Card Book, 32 Pgs, 11-3/4 x 7-1/4, BKI had accumulated a bunch of cards in my networking/job hunting career so I needed to organize them. I could have alphabetized them with the cards provided but I was too lazy to do that. Just stuck them randomly. You can still navigate through them pretty well. I have had to use it plently of times to find someone's card and every time I am happy I bought this product. Anything to make life less complicated.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rolodex 67465 Rolodex 192-Card Capacity Vinyl Business Card Book, 32 Pgs, 11-3/4 x 7-1/4, BK

Product Description:
Business card book features dual-fold cover for easy viewing. Durable black vinyl cover with metal-tipped corners stands up to active use. Includes 32 transparent pages to hold a generous total of 192 cards.

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Want to buy Rolodex 67465 Rolodex 192-Card Capacity Vinyl Business Card Book, 32 Pgs, 11-3/4 x 7-1/4, BK at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment