1/03/2011

Rolodex VIP Open Card File with 500 2 1/4 x 4 Inch Cards and 24 A-Z Guides (66998) Review

Rolodex VIP Open Card File with 500 2 1/4 x 4 Inch Cards and 24 A-Z GuidesComputers, PDA's and cell phones are great--except when they crash and burn and you lose your information especially if you don't back up as frequently as you should. They are also vulnerable to viruses, hacking and the like.

I have two of these nifty card files and use the Rolodex as a back up for my address/contact system. It really isn't a lot of extra work as I print out the information from the computer and paste it onto a card.

And more importantly I have one Rolodex that I use for account information--passwords and logins as I use different passwords/logins depending on the level of security as to what hacker could "steal." I keep no passwords stored on the computer.

Yes, these systems are no longer fashionable in our computer driven lives, but wow, do they save time if you lose your hard drive, your phone contact list crashes, or you are security conscious with rotating passords/logins to hundreds of sites.

My Rolodex's are kind of like a pair of crutches I have. I rarely need them, but when I do--wow, what a life saver that they were available. Same goes for my trusty Rolodex!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rolodex VIP Open Card File with 500 2 1/4 x 4 Inch Cards and 24 A-Z Guides (66998)

Product Description:
Flip through, open style offers easy viewing. Includes cards and A-Z guides for a quick start to content management. Black.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Want to buy Rolodex VIP Open Card File with 500 2 1/4 x 4 Inch Cards and 24 A-Z Guides (66998) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment