1/08/2011

Rolodex 66425 Faux leather personal address book, 5-1/16 x 7-1/2, black Review

Rolodex 66425 Faux leather personal address book, 5-1/16 x 7-1/2, blackI love this address book. It fits in my purse, has plenty of pages and I can add or change pages if need be. The business card holders are great so I can take the cards out of my wallet and put them where I can see them. Also, I can put my Gift Cards in the holders so I know what I have and where they are! It is well made and the metal around the edges protect it from damage. Terrific product!Rolodex Personal Address and Business Card Book, 5-1/16 x 7-1/2, Black 66425 / ROL66425

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rolodex 66425 Faux leather personal address book, 5-1/16 x 7-1/2, black

Product Description:
Organize 24 pages of names, numbers and addresses under 12 A-Z tabs. Includes six pages for holding 36 business cards. Pencil pocket holds note paper, pens, pencils. High-gloss simulated leather. 5-1/16 x 7-1/2.

Buy Now

Want to buy Rolodex 66425 Faux leather personal address book, 5-1/16 x 7-1/2, black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment