1/05/2011

Oxford 39642 Oxford Reinforced Board 4 x 6 Card File With Lift-Off Cover, Green Marble Review

Oxford 39642 Oxford Reinforced Board 4 x 6 Card File With Lift-Off Cover, Green MarbleThis item was exactly what I was looking for!I had purchased 3 similar products a few years ago and needed to replace them due to wear & tear as I use them for my recipe cards.I ended up ordering 4 of them, and they blend most attractively with my cookbooks on the bookshelf in my kitchen.None of the big box office stores carried this product even online.I guess they think that no one uses index cards anymore, but I find them extremely handy to remove a card for reference while cooking.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oxford 39642 Oxford Reinforced Board 4 x 6 Card File With Lift-Off Cover, Green Marble

Product Description:
Sturdy reinforced board card file offers a practical solution for information management. Features a label holder with label for clear identification of contents. Adjustable steel follower block insures cards stand upright even when partially full. Cards sold separately.

Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Want to buy Oxford 39642 Oxford Reinforced Board 4 x 6 Card File With Lift-Off Cover, Green Marble at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment