
I have fibromyalgia and so proper padding is essential when I am working at the computer.I think these are great pads and work well, but I have sometimes made the mistake of resting my elbow on it when I am working and frustrated over something.It was always on the same place, and the seam did come apart.I taped it back together with packing tape and covered the whole thing with cloth... but I thought I should issue the warning in case anyone else has the same bad habits I do.I think they should hold up fine if all you are using them for is to support your wrists during typing.I also have the mouse pad that is like it - and it is also a wonderful product.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Fellowes - Wrist pad - black, rubyProduct Description: Fellowes best-selling gel accessories for the home and office are exactly what you need to get comfort and strain-free work. Ergonomically designed gel wrist rest conforms to your wrist, providing firm, soothing support. Patented gel redistributes pressure points for exceptional comfort.
Get 78% OFF
Want to buy
Fellowes - Wrist pad - black, ruby at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment