12/28/2010

Rubbermaid Optimizers Deluxe Plastic Magazine Rack, 5.25 x 9 x 11.125 Inches (96502ROS) Review

Rubbermaid Optimizers Deluxe Plastic Magazine Rack, 5.25 x 9 x 11.125 InchesWell worth the price. These are the best magazine racks ever--bar none!They do not have a lip to prevent easy insertion of material into the holder.They are clear (although you can get them in black)so they blend with whaterever color scheme you have going.If your shelves are deep enough you can use them in tipped in the other diresction.I use them as book holders as much as I use them for magazines.They are easily cleaned.I can't say enough good things about this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubbermaid Optimizers Deluxe Plastic Magazine Rack, 5.25 x 9 x 11.125 Inches (96502ROS)

Product Description:
Make a desktop fashion statement and add efficiency and productivity to your workspace.

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy Rubbermaid Optimizers Deluxe Plastic Magazine Rack, 5.25 x 9 x 11.125 Inches (96502ROS) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment