12/01/2010

Rubbermaid 18041 Mega stackable add-on tray, 19w x 12-7/8d x 5-3/4h, ebony Review

Rubbermaid 18041 Mega stackable add-on tray, 19w x 12-7/8d x 5-3/4h, ebonyI'm an engineer in the construction industry. We print 11x17 all the time. I would like to buy about 10 of these but that would cost me $250... They need to make a cheaper version that doesn't hold so many papers... it only needs to be about 1 inch high not 3 or 4.

I have tried making my own, but I don't have very good saws...

I have looked all over, but could not find anything...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubbermaid 18041 Mega stackable add-on tray, 19w x 12-7/8d x 5-3/4h, ebony

Product Description:
Self-stacking, no posts! Unique "Stack-Loc" feature keeps stacked trays together with locked-in stability. High-impact polystyrene. Large-capacity tray holds 4-1/2" of paper, forms and binders.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Want to buy Rubbermaid 18041 Mega stackable add-on tray, 19w x 12-7/8d x 5-3/4h, ebony at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment