12/25/2010

Fellowes 8031101 Monitor Riser Review

Fellowes 8031101 Monitor RiserThis item is a very poorly made and designed item.It is made of cheap plastic and feels like cheap plastic.The rubber "feet" fell off as soon as I opened the box.They would not stay on; it appeared as if the glue that was used dried up from excessive heat.The feet extend to make it taller, but they are very flimsey.I would NOT trust my expensive monitor to sit on top of this riser.Like the other reviewer said, it is "tacky".I will add cheap, poorly designed, flimsey, way overpriced.It looks good in the picture, but that's the only positive thing I can say about it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes 8031101 Monitor Riser

Product Description:
The Fellowes® Office Suites™ Monitor Riser places your monitor at a comfortable viewing height to help prevent neck strain! Designed to support up to 80 lbs. and elevate monitor to maximize workspace. Height adjusts up to 2-½" (between 4" and 6-½") for optimal viewing angle. Stow laptop underneath for in-office use and extra desktop space. Storage tray organizes business essentials for easy access. Non-skid rubber feet protects work surface from scratches or scuffs.

Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Want to buy Fellowes 8031101 Monitor Riser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment