12/21/2010

Fellowes 25041 Literature Organizer - 24 Compartment, Letter, Dove Gray Review

Fellowes 25041 Literature Organizer - 24 Compartment, Letter, Dove GrayI love this organizer.I use it for mail and bills, and have many of the slots labeled for specific stuff.Admittedly it can also end up being a place for junk, but I try to keep the junk cleared out.While I use this attractive organizer for mail, you can also use it for magazines, hobbies, supplies, or numerous other uses.Before we got this organizer I piled mail on a table, and it got higher and higher.Now I am limited to this organizer, so when it gets full, it's time to get rid of some mail!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes 25041 Literature Organizer - 24 Compartment, Letter, Dove Gray

Product Description:
Convenient 24-compartment sorter keeps letter size sales literature, mail, forms, or other items organized. Features sturdy laminated particleboard shell and 200 lb. tested corrugated divider system with self-adhesive labels for easy file identification. Compartment dimensions: 2-1/2"H x 9"W x 11-5/8"D.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy Fellowes 25041 Literature Organizer - 24 Compartment, Letter, Dove Gray at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment