11/27/2010

Premier Aquaball Moistener for Fingertip, Envelope, Stamp, 3.75 Inches Diameter x 2.25 Inches Height (AQ701G) Review

Premier Aquaball Moistener for Fingertip, Envelope, Stamp, 3.75 Inches Diameter x 2.25 Inches HeightI'm not very impressed with the Aqua Ball.I needed it to moisten envelopes - lots of envelopes. I've been using the plastic bottle with a sponge on the end, but that usually gets the envelopes too wet, and the sponge wears out quickly.I wanted a ceramic roller, but apparently, those aren't made anymore.So I thought I'd try this Aqua Ball.

This is basically a ping pong ball, trapped in a water reservoir.Roll the ball around, and it gets covered in water.

I think it would work great for just wetting my fingers to count money.But running an envelope over it was difficult. The surface area of the ball is too small to hit the entire gummed section on the envelope.I tried pressing the envelope down around the ball, which did (mostly) get the envelope wet, but it was tricky.Also, the thing is very light weight, so when I press down hard, it would slide away.I taped it down one day - that helped.Also the edges are level with the ball - so when I did get an envelope wet, it left sticky residue all over the edges.

Anyway, I found a ceramic roller on ebay, and ordered it.It's heavy enough to stay in place, has a large flat surface area on the roller to evenly spread water on the envelope, and it will never wear out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Premier Aquaball Moistener for Fingertip, Envelope, Stamp, 3.75 Inches Diameter x 2.25 Inches Height (AQ701G)

Product Description:
Conveniently moisten stamps, envelopes or fingers. Eliminates the need for sponges, rubber fingers or unsanitary licking of fingers. Enclosed floating ball design eliminates splashing and reduces evaporation. Nonslip feet. Global Product Type: Moisteners-Envelope; Moistener Size: 3 3/4 in Diameter x 2 1/4 in; Color(s): Black; Blue; Material(s): Plastic.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Want to buy Premier Aquaball Moistener for Fingertip, Envelope, Stamp, 3.75 Inches Diameter x 2.25 Inches Height (AQ701G) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment