11/21/2010

Fellowes Plastic Partition Additions Pencil Cup, 3.5 Inches Width x 5.56 Inches Height, Graphite (75272) Review

Fellowes Plastic Partition Additions Pencil Cup, 3.5 Inches Width x 5.56 Inches Height, GraphiteI don't have a lot of desktop space at work and I didn't want something that I would continually knock over, like a regular pen/pencil holder.This mounts on my tack board and is pretty sturdy.I have a set of scissors and several pens and highlighters in it.There is a dividing piece in the container so you can separate pens from markers or whatever.I would recommend this to anyone with little desk space.I bought it on [...] for $[...] w/free shipping.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes Plastic Partition Additions Pencil Cup, 3.5 Inches Width x 5.56 Inches Height, Graphite (75272)

Product Description:
Contemporary style coupled with unique versatility makes this plastic panel accessory professional-looking and functional. The pencil cup fastens securely to any tackable partition to help customize and maximize your workspace. Easily repositioned utilizing stainless steel points. Two compartments for pens, pencils, scissors. 3-1/2w x 2-3/16d x 5-9/16h. Panel Accessory Type: Holder, Size Group: N/A, Width: 3 1/2 in, Depth: 2 3/16 in.

Buy NowGet 2% OFF

Want to buy Fellowes Plastic Partition Additions Pencil Cup, 3.5 Inches Width x 5.56 Inches Height, Graphite (75272) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment