
I moved into a cubicle that already has a 3M C-71 desk drawer organizer in the drawer. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how the tape dispenser works. It says to refill with Scotch brand 810 Magic Tape, and I understand that that tape comes with two different core sizes (1" and 3"), however, even with the 1" core tape, the snap-on lid won't snap closed and then the drawer can't close. Aside from that, it's an okay organizer, but I just can't figure out to use the tape dispenser.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Desk Drawer OrganizerProduct Description: Have an overflowing junk drawer impossible to sift through? Want to finally get organized? Desk drawer organizers make it easy to find what you're looking for.
Get 37% OFF
Want to buy
Desk Drawer Organizer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment