11/05/2010

Deflecto 78601 Docuholder Clear Rigid Countertop Leaflet Holder with Business Card Holder Review

Deflecto 78601 Docuholder Clear Rigid Countertop Leaflet Holder with Business Card HolderThese things break easily. Out of 3 items like this (made of the same material) 2 were broken. I made do with them but next time I will think 2x before I buy these kind of items from an unknown who may not know how to ship them correctly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Deflecto 78601 Docuholder Clear Rigid Countertop Leaflet Holder with Business Card Holder

Product Description:
Freestanding or wall-mountable (hardware not included). Plastic.

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Want to buy Deflecto 78601 Docuholder Clear Rigid Countertop Leaflet Holder with Business Card Holder at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment