11/03/2010

Buddy Products 710-4 Eight-section recycled steel book rack with dividers, black base Review

Buddy Products 710-4 Eight-section recycled steel book rack with dividers, black baseThe product was definitely not what I thought it would be.There was a piece missing and the steel is flimsy and not strong enough to hold 3 - 5 inch binders as well as my class books regardless of their thickness. Everytime I pick up the rack to move it the pieces fall through the hole.I could have used this money on books for my students. I am oh so out of 50.00 hard earned dollars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Buddy Products 710-4 Eight-section recycled steel book rack with dividers, black base

Product Description:
Eight-section book rack with nine removable wire dividers that give you visible access and flexible organization. Made in U.S.A. of 30% recycled steel.

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Want to buy Buddy Products 710-4 Eight-section recycled steel book rack with dividers, black base at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment