10/14/2010

Scotch® Decor Desk Tape Dispenser C-15 Black, 3/4-inch Review

Scotch® Decor Desk Tape Dispenser C-15 Black, 3/4-inchThe product came with a smashed corner on the box but there didn't appear to be any damage so I accepted the product. Inside the box, along with the tape dispenser was --sand! I thought the pkg was compromised but once I set the dispenser up I realized the sand was from inside the dispenser itself. I have been unable to seal it sufficiently to stop the constant seepage of sand all over my black glass computer desk. It's not worth the hassel to return it but I can tell you "I ain't happy".

Click Here to see more reviews about: Scotch® Decor Desk Tape Dispenser C-15 Black, 3/4-inch

Product Description:
Classic design allows for one-handed dispensing of a wide variety of tapes. Dispenses standard tapes on a 1" core up to 3/4" wide by 1500" long.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Scotch® Decor Desk Tape Dispenser C-15 Black, 3/4-inch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment