
I would have given this product 5 stars if I had not needed to correct some manufacturing defects. First, I used an electric drill in order to make the swivel holes a hair larger because the swivel arm would not swivel easily. Next, the line guide does not slide up and down because the plastic clips are holding it much too firmly. You will need to shave part of the clips away with your drill using a small drill bit. Finally, one plastic "clip-on" piece and one plastic "press-in" piece, at opposite ends of the swivel arm, require gluing before attaching, a fact not specified or addressed by the manufacturer. I used Gorilla Glue which worked very well. Now I love it, but are you ready, willing and able to do the modification?
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Kensington Premium Monitor View Clip, Adjustable Ergonomic Copyholder (K62066)Product Description: Holds copy at eye level and swings out of the way when not in use. Height-adjustable bracket mounts to either side of the monitor. Adjustable viewing angle for customized comfort. See-through line guide helps keep your place. Extending copy clip will adjust for letter-, legal- and international-sized paper. Faceplate dimensions: 11-1/2"Wx13-1/2"H.

Want to buy
Kensington Premium Monitor View Clip, Adjustable Ergonomic Copyholder (K62066) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment