9/03/2010

Kensington Metal Letter Size Copyholder with Line Guide and Magnetic Paper Clip, Black (62046B) Review

Kensington Metal Letter Size Copyholder with Line Guide and Magnetic Paper Clip, BlackI was thrilled when I found this copyholder, because I've been looking for one with the side slider for a long time.But what a disappointment when it arrived.The main problem is that while the copyholder itself is of a sturdy metal, but sidebar which slides up and down comes as an attachment with a glue deal that's supposed to hold it in place.I just don't see how it would last very long.I returned it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kensington Metal Letter Size Copyholder with Line Guide and Magnetic Paper Clip, Black (62046B)

Product Description:
The heavy gauge steel constructed Metal Letter Size Copyholder easily adjusts for viewing comfort and folds flat for convenient storage. A highlighting line guide with pica/elite gauge and inch/centimeter ruler helps keep your place on the page. Features include a book lip, magnet and paper clip to hold books open and secure copy, no-mar rubber feet, and an indentation to hold steno books.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Want to buy Kensington Metal Letter Size Copyholder with Line Guide and Magnetic Paper Clip, Black (62046B) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment