
This wire rack is the best I have ever seen.I was looking for a way to store 33 1/3 LP albums.Bookends did not work and even bricks did not work because the LPs are heavy and want to fall over.LP albums should be stored vertically and when you have a couple of hundred of them a rack like this one gets the job done. I have shelves 36 inches wide and putting 3 of these racks end to end allowed me to fill the entire shelf with the LPs, and they don't fall over. The rack is made of what I consider heavy duty wire and will hold LPs, heavy file folders, large envelopes, etc. Another great feature is that the rack is not a "step" design, the slanted type that look real cool I guess, but don't lend themselves to being placed on a shelf in a somewhat confined space.To me, being straight across make this rack very easy to use. It is all metal and comes with 4 rubber feet that are easily attached to the bottom rail in each corner which prevent sliding around or scratching a desktop.A great product, I am buying more.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Fellowes 72351 Wire Vertical File, 5 Sections, BlackProduct Description: Open wire design with five 2" sections keeps important files, binders and manuals in view and within reach. Wire design will not collect dust. Black. 10 1/4w x 8d x 7 1/2h.
Get 10% OFF
Want to buy
Fellowes 72351 Wire Vertical File, 5 Sections, Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment