9/28/2010

Fellowes 25004 12-Section Compartment Sorter, Melamine Laminated, Dove Gray Review

Fellowes 25004 12-Section Compartment Sorter, Melamine Laminated, Dove GrayI purchased this based on price and the picture alone, thinking it was a great buy from reaserch I've done. Looking at pics allover the internet (everyone had the same pic) it looked pretty solid. Alas when I recieved the package I was very disappointed. The organizer is 100% card board with a metal wire frame suport for the back and plastic clips for the face labeling edges. I guess if this is for personal use it may serve its function but for business use it looks kind of tacky and feels very flimsy.....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes 25004 12-Section Compartment Sorter, Melamine Laminated, Dove Gray

Product Description:
Divider system keeps your forms, sales literature or active documents at your fingertips. Sturdy 200-lb. test corrugated fiberboard divider system includes plastic channels and labels. Constructed of 5/8" thermal fused melamine laminated particle board. For letter size materials. Compartment dimensions: 9w x 11 7/8d x 2 5/8h. Overall 29w x 11 7/8d x 12 15/16h. Number of compartments 12.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Want to buy Fellowes 25004 12-Section Compartment Sorter, Melamine Laminated, Dove Gray at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment