9/05/2010

Advantus 07223 Hardwood stackable desk tray, legal, stand. depth, 2-1/4h, mahogany finish Review

Advantus 07223 Hardwood stackable desk tray, legal, stand. depth, 2-1/4h, mahogany finishThe product is ok, I just wish there was no lip on the front so I could slide papers in and out more easily.I tried to find the mahogany finish in all the office supply stores - Staples, Office Depot, etc. but none of them carry them any more.The price was right, other internet sites had the wooden ones for much higher prices.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Advantus 07223 Hardwood stackable desk tray, legal, stand. depth, 2-1/4h, mahogany finish

Product Description:
Traditional angled pieces offer a conservative yet stylish look. Elegant dovetail construction accents each piece while the rich mahogany finish brings out the natural look of the wood. Holds legal size documents and folders.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy Advantus 07223 Hardwood stackable desk tray, legal, stand. depth, 2-1/4h, mahogany finish at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment