Adjustable height
Large tray for papers and pencils
I bought one for myself and one for my son's college dorm.Then I liked those so much, I bought two more for other computers in my house.So I've purchased four now.If your monitor is sitting on your desktop, it is likely too low for comfort.The stand helps you place the monitor at the right height.The drawer holds all your office supplies: pencil, pen, stapler, CD's, etc.Or you can keep an extra ream of printer paper in it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes PREM. MONITOR RISER -80 PD. 21 ( 91457 )
Product Description:
Fellowes computer accessories are designed to make working at the PC a more organized, comfortable and productive experience. Ergonomics, media storage, media labeling, PDA accessories, telephone accessories, printer consumables, input devices and business cases are just a sampling of the products in Fellowes extensive line.PRODUCT FEATURES:Height adjustments from 4" to 6-1/2";Handy storage drawer holds letter or A4 size paper or supplies;Holds up to 80 pounds/21" monitor.
Want to buy Fellowes PREM. MONITOR RISER -80 PD. 21 ( 91457 ) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment