7/28/2010

Scooter Seat – Grey Review

Scooter Seat and#150; Greythis is a simple but sturdy work stool, the wheels roll easily and are strong too. I'm a big guy and I felt no weakness from this stool. No jittering whatsoever. It's not difficult to assemble but assembly is necessary. It's not a step stool but that's not what I wanted anyway. This stool is very basic but exactly what I was looking for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Scooter Seat – Grey

Product Description:
All metal construction provides lasting quality and durability. 300 lb download rating. Durable hard floor casters, scratch-resistant powdercoating. A great companion for filing in the lower file cabinets. 10 year warranty. 14-1/2"Hx13" Diameter Seat, Gray.

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Want to buy Scooter Seat – Grey at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment